Glamorous, sexy and always adventurous, the Guess brand has been delivering its inimitably attitude-packed collections since it rose to fame in the 80s. A firm favourite of the A-list fashion pack, this brand continues to offer up everything from sleek, perfectly fitting jeans to must-have accessories for every occasion. Packed with crystals, colourful leather, denim and leopard print, the Guess watches collection is only for the fashion-forward. Team these eye-catching pieces with your wear-anywhere wardrobe and achieve polished perfection whatever your pursuit.
Women’s Guess Watches
Glamorous, sexy and always adventurous, the Guess brand has been delivering its inimitably attitude-packed collections since it rose to fame in the 80s. A firm favorite of the A-list fashion pack, this brand continues to offer up everything from sleek, perfectly fitting jeans to must-have accessories for every occasion. Packed with crystals, colorful leather, denim and leopard print, the Guess watches collection is only for the fashion-forward. Team these eye-catching pieces with your wear-anywhere closet and achieve polished perfection whatever your pursuit.
Most Wanted Guess Watches
Guess Connect Watches
Bringing together their classic style and new technology, the Guess Connect Watches suit the fashion and tech crowd. The smart watch pairs with your smartphone so you can receive emails and messages, and appointment and memo reminders at your wrist. The 24hr battery life supports the built-in fitness function and voice command.
Guess Watches all come with analogue faces with slick designs and features. These watches come in a wide variety of styles from the intricate rhinestone brimmed face to a simple bracelet style watch; there is a design for every look and personality.
The GC Collection features more pronounced and larger watch faces and the “Gc” logo making them stand out to the rest of Guess watches. These elegant watches have a slim and classic metal strap that complete an outfit both day and night.
Guess Watches Sizing Guide
The size of the watch face is entirely down to personal preference, so if you’re wanting a statement piece that can second as glitzy jewellery on a night out, the larger faces could work best. On the other hand, if it’s an everyday watch to wear at work, on weekends and nights out, a smaller face is very versatile.
All metal Guess watches have links to make them adjustable to your wrist and where you’d like the watch to sit. Take the watch to any watch repair store and they can help to measure and take the links out for you.
The other watch straps available are made from silicon and are perforated for easy adjustment.
Guess Watch Care Guide
Caring properly for your Guess Watch will maintain its function and looks. Follow these instructions:
• Guess Watches are not entirely waterproof, however some are water resistant up to specific depths. Always take off your watch when going for long swimming sessions or when bathing to avoid water damage.
• Take off your watch and store in the box provided when not wearing it. This avoids scratches and scuffs to the face, and damage to the strap.
• For analogue watches needing a battery, go to a reputable watch repair shop to get the battery replaced.
• Do not clean your watch with anything other than clean water and never use chemical products.
• Avoid extreme changes in force or temperature to ensure long life accuracy of your watch.
- Are Guess watches fully waterproof?
No, however they are water resistance at different levels as indicated on the back of each watch.
• Water resistant – Resistant to splashes of water and rain. Do not immerse
• 3 atm/30m/100 ft. – Rain, shower; do not immerse
• 5 atm/50m/165 ft. – Rain, shower, swimming
• 10atm/100m/330ft. – Rain, shower, swimming, sailing, snorkeling, full immersion
Watches can withstand water until the glass, crown, pushbuttons, watch case and seals remain intact.
- Is there a warranty on Guess Watches?
The warranty for GUESS watches covers defective parts or materials for a period of two years from the date of purchase.The warranty does not cover normal wear or damage, including abuse or damage resulting from incorrect use.
- How long is the battery life of Guess Watches?
Quartz movements such as the Gc Watches are powered by a battery, whose life is between 12-18 months. The Guess Connect Watches have a battery life of 24hrs, which can be electronically recharged. Other Guess batteries have a lifetime between 2-3 years.