Harrods is the luxury department store based in Knightsbridge, London, that also brings its diverse selection of brands to its one-stop online store.
From its humble beginnings as a grocer and tea merchant in 1834 to its global presence today, Harrods is a leader in luxury retail. From ready-to-wear and bags to shoes and accessories, Harrods is home to fashion houses such as Alexander McQueen and Givenchy as well as contemporary brands like Self-Portrait and Acne, not to mention its own in-house line.
Harrods contact details
Address: 87–135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge London SW1X 7XL
Telephone: 020 7730 1234
- What payment methods does Harrods offer?
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB, Union Pay credit cards are accepted on all worldwide orders. PayPal can be used on all orders except China and South Korea. Alipay and Sofort can be used for selected countries.
- What is the Harrods return policy?
- Items can be sent back for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date, as long as they are in an unworn condition with all security tags still attached. Although Harrods offers a free return service, the original delivery cost will not be included in your refund. You can start your return in the ‘Orders & Returns’ section of your Harrods account, and then simply book a courier collection, drop off your parcel at a DHL Service Point or take back to the Knightsbridge store.
- Can I cancel my Harrods order?
- If you would like to cancel your order, you will need to contact the Harrods customer service team.
- What are Harrods delivery options?
- Harrods offers free UK standard delivery on all orders with a minimum spend of £100, and £5.95 for any orders £99 or under. UK Nominated Day Delivery is £12, while shipping to Europe is £20. Delivery to the USA and the rest of the world is £25. When your order is dispatched, you will be sent a confirmation email and order number. For tracking information, sign into your Harrods account and follow your order’s journey by selecting ‘My Orders’. Click and Collect from the Harrods Knightsbridge store is also available for free on orders over £100, and can take two to four days to be ready for collection.