27,964 products, 1 store
Off-White c/o Virgil AblohLow Vulcanized Two-tone Panelled Trainers - Blue
Off-White c/o Virgil AblohVulcanized Green Canvas And Suede Trainers - Green
Showing 48 of 27,964
Your recently viewed products
Harvey Nichols is one of the world’s leading international fashion destinations. Critically acclaimed as a one-stop shop for the most exclusive brands, the store has championed a cutting-edge aesthetic since its inception in 1831. With several stores across the world, plus food markets, restaurants and cafés, the chain continues to offer up the ultimate shopping experience to a discerning clientele.
Still known as the ‘place to be’, Harvey Nichols provides must-have edits for every style maven’s wardrobe needs. Always expanding and evolving, the much-loved name stays true to an unrelenting, premium quality.
About Harvey Nichols
Harvey Nichols contact details
Address: Knightsbridge, 109 - 125 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7RJ
Telephone: 0207 2018 088
Harvey Nichols FAQ
- What payment methods does Harvey Nichols offer?
- Harvey Nichols accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, and PayPal for all orders. Depending on the country you are ordering from, the following payment methods can be used: Abaqoos, Alipay, ApplePay, CashOnDelivery, Diners, Discover, Dotpay, eNETS, EPS, Finnish E-banking, Giropay, iDeal, Klarna, MisterCash, Moneta, Multibanco, PaypalExpress, Przelewy24, Qiwi Wallet, SafetyPay, Sofortüberweisung, Trustly, Trustpay, UnionPay and Wechat. Harvey Nichols Gift Vouchers cannot currently be used online.
- What is the Harvey Nichols return policy?
- All items should be returned in an unworn condition with the original packaging and Harvey Nichols tag intact within 14 days of receiving your order. Please ensure the completed Returns Note is also included. Returns are free, and you can choose to drop off at the nearest Post Office using the Royal Mail returns label included, arrange a free collection with Customer Service, or take back to a Harvey Nichols store.
- How long do Harvey Nichols refunds take?
- You will be refunded back to the original payment card, excluding any shipping costs. Once your order has been returned, it can take up to 10 working days to receive your refund confirmation email. Card payments may take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank or card provider.
- Can I cancel my Harvey Nichols order?
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Harvey Nichols customer service team as soon as possible. Orders are usually processed and prepared quickly, so it may not be possible to cancel your order before it is dispatched.
- What are Harvey Nichols' delivery options?
- Harvey Nichols offers 3-day UK Standard Delivery for £5, or Next Day for £8. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email and a separate email with tracking details. Collect In Store is also available at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh, and it usually takes 1-3 days until your order is ready for collection.