Combining fashion with function, it’s no wonder Dolce & Gabbana's men's sneakers are so covetable. Crafted using materials such as leather and demonstrating a pared-back aesthetic, the brand’s line of sneakers is perfect for coordinating with a whole host of outfits. High-quality materials, functionality and considered details are cornerstones of Dolce & Gabbana's collection. There's a reason Dolce & Gabbana's men's sneakers are so covetable! Leather items are a great investment, and it pays to care for them properly. To keep your leather sneakers looking as pristine as possible, we advise wiping clean with a soft, dry cloth or using a specialist leather cleanser, but always test on a small inconspicuous spot to check it doesn’t cause discoloration. To prolong the lifespan of leather items and ensure they stay looking their best, it’s recommended to form a protective shield against wet weather with a protector spray. Always allow leather to air dry, and store away from direct heat and sunlight. Discover a wide selection of eye-catching pieces that will update your look in an instant. Shop our Dolce & Gabbana range today.
The Dolce & Gabbana Sneakers Buying Guide
Founded in 1985 by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana is known for sleek sophistication, glamour and high-quality design. With its collection of men's sneakers, the brand has redefined what was once a staple of casualwear - turning the sneaker into a sophisticated footwear choice. Simple and classic styles have been updated in meticulous fabrics with pops of clashing colors and statement prints - all exuding that signature Sicilian appeal.
Dolce & Gabbana channels its signature Italian charm into the label’s sneaker range season after season. Casual foundations are adorned with logo prints and crystal embellishments alongside leather constructions with an understated approach. Read on for our men’s Dolce & Gabbana sneakers buying guide, which will help you narrow down the styles that work best for you, decide on the size you should go for and how to care for them to ensure they last a lifetime.
The Most Wanted Dolce & Gabbana Sneakers
Dolce & Gabbana Sorrento Sneakers
Defined by its stretch mesh upper and statement trek sole, the Dolce & Gabbana Sorrento sneakers are one of the label’s most iconic footwear designs to date. The sneaker model is offered in a range of vibrant colorways and a myriad of patterns and finishes including animal print and fusible crystals. Offered in both high-top and low-top cuts, the Sorrento ensures the Italian fashion house’s namesake is proudly displayed across the upper through the use of branded straps and pull tabs.
Dolce & Gabbana Portofino Sneakers
The Portofino sneakers are Dolce & Gabbana’s answer to the round toe leather sneaker. Acting as a canvas for bold prints and playful embellishments, the footwear style opts for an understated profile and simple rubber sole. The label’s logo finds its way into each design through a rubber tongue patch, should it not already be incorporated into the printed pattern. Tie yours tight for a finishing touch to any modern menswear ensemble.
Dolce & Gabbana Super King Sneakers
Dolce & Gabbana’s Super King sneakers demonstrate its dedication to bold design and premium craftsmanship. Sitting on an exaggerated multi-texture rubber sole, the footwear style features a supple leather upper with suede detailing and lace-up fastening. The branded back panel, heel tab and tongue ensure that Dolce & Gabbana fans are fully satisfied.
The Dolce & Gabbana Sneakers Sizing Guide
Not sure what size to get in Dolce & Gabbana men’s sneakers? The brand’s footwear comes in European sizing, and you will be able to use the below chart to see how your usual size corresponds.
For example, if you usually wear a men’s US size 11 or UK size 10, you should buy your Dolce & Gabbana sneakers in a 44.
|EU SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE||JP SIZE||CN SIZE|
How To Care For Your Dolce & Gabbana Sneakers
To make caring for your Dolce & Gabbana sneakers as simple as possible, we’ve compiled some simple guidelines outlined below. Different materials will require different methods of care, so we recommend first identifying the composition of your sneakers. Read below for the best practices for cleaning and caring for your sneakers.
Preventing marks and stains
1. Protective sprays are an effective way to prevent marks or stains on canvas or rubber sneakers. Spray your sneakers before the first wear to ensure your shoes are protected against water damage or stains from things like grass or wine.
2. When it comes to leather and suede sneakers, more specialist products may be required to prevent deterioration and discoloration. Cream or wax is preferred for leather shoes as it repels moisture. A suede spray is regarded as the best way to treat suede footwear.
Cleaning your sneakers
1. Take a soft bristle brush and gently brush your shoes to remove any dirt or dust.
2. Apply specialist cleaner to a clean cloth and apply it according to the manufacturer’s directions.
3. Allow the shoes to dry completely before wear.
Storing your sneakers
1. To keep the shape of your sneakers, shoe trees or shoe inserts are highly recommended.
2. The location of where you store your sneakers when not in use is also an important factor to consider. We recommend avoiding areas with humidity (like a basement) as this may cause the shoes to absorb a foul odor and deteriorate over time. Storing your sneakers in an airtight plastic box is also encouraged.
- Where are Dolce & Gabbana sneakers made?
Dolce & Gabbana sneakers are proudly crafted by skilled workers at its Italian workshops, which ensures a luxurious high-quality finish to each pair.
- What materials are used to make Dolce & Gabbana sneakers?
Dolce & Gabbana uses a range of premium materials to form its sneaker styles. Calfskin Nappa leather, canvas, rubber and soft suede can all be seen in the fashion house’s footwear collections.
- How can I tell if my Dolce & Gabbana sneakers are authentic?
Authentic Dolce & Gabbana sneakers will be evident through their top-tier craftsmanship and quality. You can also guarantee the authenticity of Dolce & Gabbana sneakers by purchasing through the label directly or an authorized and reputable retailer.