Bring Italian flair to your wrist with an Emporio Armani watch. The internationally renowned fashion house brings its customary elegance to timepieces, including chunky stainless steel chronograph styles, titanium and rubber versions with a sporty aesthetic and classic dress watches. Look for the famous eagle insignia in place of 12 on the dial.
The Emporio Armani Watches Buying Guide
From sporty chronographs to cutting-edge smartwatches, Emporio Armani delivers a wide range of premium timepieces. As the diffusion line of esteemed Italian fashion house Giorgio Armani, the brand brings quality, style and innovation to each of its watches to ensure they stand the test of time. Read on for our Emporio Armani watches buying guide, which will help you decide on the style that suits you best and how to care for it properly.
The Most Wanted Emporio Armani Watches
Emporio Armani Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
Available in a range of dial colors and strap designs, Emporio Armani’s sophisticated and elegant stainless steel watches feature silver-tone stick indexes, a Quartz analog movement, chronograph functions and a durable stainless-steel case. The iconic eagle emblem and ‘Emporio Armani’ moniker accents every piece, while the prong buckle fastening keeps it securely in place.
Emporio Armani Automatic Leather Watch
Designed to make a statement, Emporio Armani’s watch combines a 43mm ion-plated stainless-steel case with a striking sunray dial and stick indexes. Featuring an automatic movement and luxurious leather strap, it also comes with two sub-dials displaying 60 second and 24 hours. The scratch-resistant mineral crystal ensures durability, while the 50 meter water resistance adds additional protection when swimming in shallow depths.
Emporio Armani Smartwatch
By merging wearable tech with the brand’s high-quality, youthful aesthetic, Emporio Armani offers the best of both worlds with its selection of smartwatches. The brand’s Connected Hybrid smartwatches are compatible with both Apple and Android smartphones and will wirelessly sync to your mobile device, as well as monitoring your sleep, connecting to your smartphone’s music and taking photos. The brand’s Connected touchscreen smartwatches let you choose your style with a customizable dial and interchangeable strap. This smartwatch means you can keep track of your fitness activities through apps and access your music library.
How To Care For Your Emporio Armani Watches
• Emporio Armani advises that your watch should not be exposed to extremes for long periods of time, this includes direct sunlight, or extremely warm or cold temperatures. Exposure to heat can cause the watch to malfunction and shorten the life of your battery, while the cold can cause your watch to gain or lose time.
• Unless your Emporio Armani watch is waterproof, avoid wet conditions and never operate any of the function buttons or crown when the watch is submerged in water. Your watch is designed to withstand impact under normal use, so avoid extreme shock or impact. It is also recommended that soap or other chemicals are not used around your watch.
• Clean your watch with a soft cloth and water only, before wiping dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Are Emporio Armani watches waterproof?
Some Emporio Armani watches are waterproof, and we would advise checking each watch’s description to check the level of waterproof protection it offers. The Valente chronograph ceramic watch to be waterproof to 3 ATM, while the brand’s ‘Sport’ range is waterproof to 5 ATM.
- How much do Emporio Armani watches cost?
The price of Emporio Armani watches will vary depending on the style and design of the timepiece. Emporio Armani’s watches cost between £138 for the minimalist Cayde design, to £536 for a ceramic chronograph watch in a black finish.
- How do I know if my Emporio Armani watch is real?
All authentic Emporio Armani watches will come with a branded box and a certificate of authenticity. Every watch will have a six-digit serial number on the back of your watch, and it is worth noting that this can differ from the number on the clasp. Real Emporio Armani watches are sold on the Armani website, as authorized department stores, retailers and specialty stores.