Update your closet today with Patou. Shop all the latest designer hats in our selection. Available in a wide range of colors and styles, these hats are designed to last. Hats from Patou are the finishing touches your wardrobe has been missing. Staying true to form, Patou creates a collection of hats that combines minimalist design with a superior construction. Maintaining the same standards of expert craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from the brand. Discover a wide selection of eye-catching pieces that will update your look in an instant. Shop our Patou range today.
The Patou Accessories Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Accessories
Patou’s Sailor HatsPatou’s Sailor hat will add a touch of nautical-inspired cool to your wardrobe. Available in a variety of colours and fabrics, this classically-shaped hat is complemented with an embroidered Patou logo. Certain styles feature a lace fastening and are topped with a loop or bobble detail.
Patou’s Woven HatsPerfect for Summer vacations, Patou’s woven hats come in raffia and feature a relaxed, oversized shape. The wide, turned-up brim provides plenty of shade on sun-soaked days.
Patou’s Hair ClipsPatou’s large brass hair clip is a chic way to accent a ponytail or braid. Enlivened with gold-toned hardware that takes inspiration from the Roman ‘Bocca della Verità’ marble mask sculpture, this hair accessory will give your hairstyle a statement upgrade.
- Are Patou accessories made in France?
- Patou uses a range of ateliers around the world to expertly craft its accessories. Some of the brand’s hats, including sailor styles, are made in a Parisian studio that has been specialising in headwear since 1945. Other pieces are impeccably constructed in Madagascar, while hair clips are typically handmade in Indonesia.
- How eco-friendly are Patou accessories?
- Patou is known for using recyclable and recycled materials, as well as its commitment to near-sourcing in its factories to reduce the environmental impact. All of the brand’s accessories come in a drawstring pouch that is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton and innovatively packaged in recycled cardboard with no glue, plastic or waste involved.
- What are Patou accessories made from?
- The label uses a variety of high-quality materials in its line of accessories, such as hats made from cotton, tweed, faux-leather and raffia and hair clips rendered from brass. Most fabrics used are recycled, natural or organic, and there is minimal waste of materials during the production process.