Turn to Patou's collection of pants for your everyday staples. The variety of styles on offer from Patou means there is something for everyone. Patou's pants are a worthy investment, which will work for both casual and formal occasions. Patou demonstrates an ongoing commitment to form and function with its top-quality range of pants. Your corduroy pants will become more beautiful with time as long you take special care when maintaining them. When it comes to extending the life of your corduroy, proper storage and cleaning is key. We would always recommend always checking the individual care instructions before attempting to clean. Our selection of Patou pants is specially curated to make sure all your style needs are covered. Shop new arrivals today.
The Patou Pants Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Pants
Patou’s Straight-Leg Wool PantsEvery wardrobe needs at least one pair of perfectly tailored pants from Patou. They're expertly cut for a straight-leg fit and made using premium fabrics like wool and cashmere. Couture details such as gold-toned JP-engraved buttons offset the classic colourway.
Patou’s Iconic Faux-Leather PantsPatou’s effortlessly cool faux-leather pants are a must-have for any well-edited wardrobe. Cut in an elegant straight-leg silhouette, these black pants fasten with a gold-coloured JP button. Wear yours with ankle boots and a slouchy sweater.
Patou’s Corduroy Carrot PantsTailored to sit high on the waist, Patou’s pants are made from corduroy and feature loose-fitting legs that taper at the ankle. They come with five pockets, gold-coloured hardware, an embroidered logo and a signature dart at the back. In a white or black hue, they are easy to style with a variety of tops and footwear.
- How eco-friendly are Patou pants?
- Patou aims to support a more sustainable future by using eco-friendly materials to create its pants where possible, such as organic cotton and recycled polyester and wool. No animal leather is used in Patou clothing, instead a fine, cruelty-free alternative is used for its faux-leather pants. The commitment to being ethical translates into the brand’s garment production process and its innovative packaging, too. Each piece is produced responsibly through near-sourcing to reduce the environmental footprint. The hanger the pants come with, as well as all the labels and hangtags, are made from 100% certified, environmentally friendly, recycled and recyclable materials. Pants are placed in a reusable GOTS-certified organic cotton bag as part of a ‘Plastic Free’ initiative.
- Do Patou pants fit small to size?
- The brand’s pants typically run true to size, and you should take the size you usually wear.
- Where are Patou pants made?
- Patou pants are designed in the label’s Parisian studio, and are then expertly crafted in one of its partner workshops around the world. Some pants are made in a factory in Poland that works with local schools to ensure students know there is a local career choice and also focuses on reducing the amount of waste caused during production. The factory in Romania, which has been audited by experts, has multiple initiatives to reduce its environmental impact. There is a unique QR code on every pair of pants that can be scanned to see the item’s journey from original sketch to the factory it was made in.