Turn to Patou's collection of skirts for your everyday staples. Available in a wide range of colors and styles, these skirts are designed to last. High-quality materials, functionality and considered details are cornerstones of Patou's collection. The collection's versatility is another factor – you’ll find something to complement both casual and formal looks, as well designs suited for Winter and Summer wear. For skirts that are sure to see you through the rest of the season, shop the collection today.
The Patou Skirts Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Skirts
Patou’s Bubble SkirtsVoluminous silhouettes are an easy way to amp up your look; try wearing Patou’s bubble skirt with a fitted top and tights for day. Constructed from faille or cotton, the label’s striking skirt features a zip fastening at the back and two handy pockets at the sides.
Patou’s Feather SkirtsPatou's skirt is detailed with a flourish of wispy feathers. Made from tweed, this playful black design is fully lined and is cut to a mini length.
Patou’s Faux-Leather SkirtsPatou’s faux-leather skirt is one you'll wear forever. Crafted from faux-leather, the sleek black design exudes contemporary elegance thanks to its asymmetrical draping.
- Where are Patou skirts made?
- The brand designs its skirts in its Parisian studio, and they are then manufactured in various partner workshops around the world. Patou skirts are often made in Poland, where workshops put an emphasis on expertise and transmission. They also work with local schools to make students aware that it could be a potential career, and aims to limit the environmental impact of production by reducing waste. All Patou clothing, including its skirts, feature a unique QR code on the tags that can be scanned to see the garment’s journey from the original sketch to the factory it was made in.
- Are Patou skirts eco-friendly?
- Patou is dedicated to making sure the label’s skirts are eco-conscious by using materials like organic cotton and recycled polyester and wool. Sustainability is at the forefront of the brand’s processes and garment production, with each piece produced responsibly through near-sourcing to minimise the environmental footprint. From the hanger to the labels and hangtags, Patou ensures all of its packaging is made from 100% certified, environmentally friendly, recycled and recyclable materials. As part of its ‘Plastic Free’ initiative, skirts aren’t wrapped in wasteful tissue paper and are instead placed in a reusable GOTS-certified organic cotton bag.
- Do Patou skirts fit true to size?
- Patou skirts generally run true to size, and we suggest you take your usual size.