Turn to Patou's collection of tops for your everyday staples. Available in a wide range of colors and styles, these tops are built to last from materials such as cotton. Specialising in elevated essentials that are made to last, the label’s range has something to suit every shopper. There's a reason Patou's women's tops are so covetable! Cotton tops need to be cared for properly to ensure they stay looking their best. Before cleaning, we suggest following the instructions on the label carefully to ensure the longevity of each cotton piece. As cotton lacks natural anti-bacterial and odor-resistant properties, it requires more frequent washing. It’s simple to care for too, and most pieces can be washed in the machine at 30°C unless specified otherwise on the care label. Choosing a cycle with a moderate temperature instead of hot will help prevent damage and shrinkage to cotton and cotton-blend garments. Avoid tumble drying to allow cotton to air dry flat away from direct sunlight instead. Discover Patou's collection of tops at Lyst. Shop now for new season and sale.
The Patou Tops Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Tops
Patou’s ShirtsPatou has a knack for creating chic, modern pieces you can wear just about anywhere, and its line of shirts is a case in point. From broderie-anglaise panels to collars embellished with gold-coloured ex-voto detailing, there's certainly something fresh about the way the label interprets its tailoring.
Patou’s BlousesPatou’s blouses will work with just about anything in your closet. Expect a variety of long-sleeved styles constructed from premium fabrics like fluid silk and cotton-poplin, and enhanced with details that include shirring at the neckline, engraved mother-of-pearl buttons and delicate embroidery.
Patou’s T-ShirtsWhen it comes to comfortable, quality pieces that can be worn every day, you can’t go wrong with a T-shirt from Patou. The brand’s T-shirts are crafted in Portugal from 100% certified organic cotton GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which is grown using natural fertilisers and minimal water. As well as being good for the environment, they feel super-soft and lightweight, too. Wear yours with everything from denim to tailoring.
- How To Care For Your Patou Tops
- Patou’s tops are created with a focus on quality fabrics, longevity and precision craftsmanship, as well as being easy to care for. The brand’s tops, T-shirts, blouses and shorts can be machine washed on a 30°C or less cycle with similar colours. It is advised to let them air dry naturally instead of in the tumble dryer. We always recommend checking each item’s care label before cleaning and following the instructions carefully.
- Are all Patou tops made in France?
- Although designed in Patou’s Parisian studio, the label’s tops are manufactured in various partner workshops around the world. The Portuguese factory that crafts its T-shirts has been specialising in jersey for over 30 years, while voluminous cotton-poplin styles are manufactured in a factory in Madagascar. Every top comes with a unique QR code, which lets you see the garment’s journey from the original sketch to the factory it was made in.
- Do Patou tops run true to size?
- Patou tops typically fit true to size, and we suggest taking your usual size.
- Are Patou tops eco-friendly?
- Patou is the go-to brand for tops that are both luxurious and sustainable. Every top is produced responsibly through near-sourcing to help reduce the environmental footprint, and made from eco-friendly fabrics like organic cotton and recycled polyester and wool. To limit the amount of waste and use of unnecessary materials, Patou produces over 90% of the samples it develops. Patou also takes an innovative approach to its packaging, ensuring everything from the hanger to the boxes, labels and hangtags are made from 100% certified, environmentally friendly, recycled and recyclable materials. Each piece is housed in a GOTS-certified organic cotton garment bag.